This policy covers how Market Track treats personal information that we collect and receive, including information related to your past and future use of Market Track’s FeatureVision® Web site. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable, such as your: name, company, title, e-mail address, phone number, fax number, etc. and that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Market Track does not own or control or to people that Market Track does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Market Track collects personal information when you are registered for access to the FeatureVision® Web site, when you contact technical support or our Client Services department, etc.
- When a user is registered for access to our Web sites we ask for information such as your first name, last name, phone number, fax number, title and e-mail address.
- When you access our Web sites, we automatically record information in our server logs including your username and password, IP address, Market Track cookie information, the time you log on and off the site(s), the pages you request and additional information related to your use of our data and Web sites.
- Market Track uses the information we collect for the following general purposes: reporting site usage to your company, sending requested e-mails and FlashReports to you, internal IT processes, analyzing patterns of usage of our Web sites and data, identifying unauthorized access attempts or actual connections to our Web sites and other security related issues, etc.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
- Market Track does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Market Track under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Market Track communicate with you about offers from Market Track and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We transfer information about you if Market Track is acquired by or merged with another company.
- Market Track sets and accesses cookies on your computer. These cookies are used only to store information that is relevant to your use of our Web sites, such as your user preferences. Market Track cookies do not record or transmit information related to your use of other Web sites, or any information that is not related to your use of our Web sites.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information
You can edit your Market Track user information by contacting us at 518-584-9129, ext. 100 or by visiting our Community.
You can have your Market Track account disabled by contacting us at 518-584-9129, ext. 100 or by visiting our Community.
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to Market Track and/or FeatureVision® services, such as service announcements, administrative messages, etc. that are considered part of your Market Track account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees and/or independent contractors who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
We use physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
Market Track may update this policy at any time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary e-mail address specified in your company’s contract with Market Track and/or by placing a notice on the FeatureVision® Web site.
Questions and Suggestions